LEGASEA HAS TAKEN THE PLEDGE
Updated: May 16
Legasea is proud to announce that we are joining the hundreds of other Scottish businesses in committing to the Scottish Business Pledge. The Scottish Business Pledge is a value-led partnership with the Scottish Government and Scottish businesses to improve productivity in the workplace.
The pledge is built on nine principles that focus on fairness, equality, and sustainable employment. The nine pledges cover the following:
1. Adhering to the Real Living Wage
2. No Inappropriate use of Zero Hours Contracts
3. Minimising Gender Pay Gap
4. Encouraging positive Workforce Engagement
5. Skilled and Diverse Workforce
6. Environmental Impact
7. Innovation through creativity and new ideas
8. Supporting our Local Community
9. Efficient and prompt payment of invoices/bills
Legasea is committed to these pledges by paying a minimum of living wage to all our employees and always trying our best to make a positive environmental impact. These are just some of the policies we have in place to improve our workplace.
Ray Milne, Operations Director said:
“I am thrilled that Legasea has chosen to take this commitment to sustainable employment. Our staff are the key to what we do at Legasea and it is important to us that everyone is supported in an inclusive workplace”
Find out more about Legasea at www.LegaseaLtd.com or follow us on social media.